By taking part in the ‘Open Your Heart’ mindfulness meditation Day Retreat, each participant expressly agrees to – and understands – the following:
- That “Open Your Heart” is a 6-hour group mindfulness meditation ‘Day Retreat’, designed to allow participants to explore and experience various mindfulness and meditation practices and exercises, in a guided setting.
- That some introspection and self-reflection is involved, and during some exercises, gentle movement. There will also be periods of silent practice.
- That meditation and the retreat activities are not designed to take the place of personal therapy or medical intervention, and are not a substitute for any kind of treatment, required or otherwise.
- That by taking part each participant understands and agrees that they are solely responsible for their own individual health, well-being & self-care.
- That during the Day Retreat, each participant will listen to the instructions carefully, and to their own body and mind. Participants will not do any practice they believe to be unsuitable for their current state of mind or body at any time. If there are any doubts the participant will ask for modification, further instruction or cease the practice.
- That each participant will consult their doctor about any physical or mental health concerns, prior to participating.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any application to attend the event.
- Ticket refunds are not possible after 18:00, Thursday 21 September 2017, unless the event is cancelled by the organisers (or at their discretion.) Please note that a minimum number of participants is required for this event to go ahead.
These are the Terms & Conditions for use of the “Open Your Heart Day Retreat” Saturday 23 September, 2017.
Please read and consider carefully before registering.